Friday, January 27, 2012

Some things I picked up and a late Christmas present!

Hey Bloggers :)


Hey guys, so...I went to walmart to get the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors and ended up getting more than I planned lol. :) I also went to Ulta and picked up the Tarte bronzer that im obsessed with, I tried the sample one and loved it and had to go back and get the full size!! I grabbed also the leave in conditioner by Macadamia, I have the shampoo and conditioner but wanted a way to condition once im out of the shower.
I will let you guys know how everything turns out and show you some pictures!




From left to right- "Listen to your Momager!", "Rainbow in the S Kylie", " Hard-Kourt Fashionista", "Kourt is Red-Y for a Pedi"




Tarte " Park Ave. Princess" Mineral Powder Bronzer




I've never tried this kind, I'll keep you posted!


 

Revlon New Complexion Compact in Medium 05

I have bought this over and over again and can't live with out it, It has great coverage, isn't to heavy or too light, and brightens my face. I reccomend this to anyone who has dry skin because this is an oil based product.


 


Macadamia Leave in Conditioner Cream



 





Oh and my late Christmas surprise was an Ultra Chi straightner, since my finally croaked :/ lol! This one gets more hot and heats up faster. I lovesss it! Thanks Mommy :)



Til next time Bloggers...XoXo, Brookie

7 comments:

  1. Love the polishes! Especially the kylie glitter one. Love the kardashians:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, that one is my favorite and the red one!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the polish! We've been glitter obsessed, haha! And those lashes are fierce!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too, glitter is my favorite color lol.
      I love your style and your blog! So jelly you went to Fashion Week in NY!

      xoxo, Brooke

      Delete